Our industry-pioneering approach to sizing analyzes 60 unique points of fit to accommodate men of any stature.Why so many? Because finding a good fit should be easy for everyone, and with available sizes ranging from Medium to 8XL, you can be confident that every style box we send, includes pieces that will feel as good as they look.
Good Fit Tips
Tall and Extra Tall Top Sizes are longer than Regular tops. Sleeve length is adjusted proportionately depending on the style.
If you’re in between sizes, request a smaller size for a tighter fit or a larger size for a looser fit. If your measurements for chest and waist correspond to two different suggested sizes, request the size indicated by your chest measurement.
How To Measure
• NECK: Measure around the middle of your neck (at the Adam’s apple), keeping the tape a bit loose.
• CHEST: Measure under your arms around the fullest part of your chest, keeping the tape horizontal.
• WAIST: Measure around the narrowest part (typically where your body bends side to side), keeping the tape horizontal.
• HIPS: Measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the tape horizontal.
• INSEAM: Measure from the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.